I am using Jira 6.2, Confluence 5.4.3, Fisheye/Crucible 3.3.1, and Stash 3.3.1 SSO with Crowd 2.7.1 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit. The SSO part works with all of our Atlassian products. However, it seems it is Stash against the rest of the Atlassian apps. Once Stash is accessed via SSO, it takes a minute or two but then returning to Jira, Confluence, or Fisheye requires a login. If Stash is accessed first, then Jira, Confluence, Fisheye SSO works, however returning back to Stash, after a minute or two, then requires a login. I said a minute or two, because the apps appear to work for a minute, until then suddenly display the login screen. No other two Atlassian apps seem to have this trouble.
I have tried clearing all of the cookies from all of the apps, to get a fresh start, but the issue persists, and happens consistently.
Any ideas why Stash seems to kick the others out of SSO? This happens in both production and test environments.