I want to set sprint value for created task. But I don't see my board in drop down list
My board configuration (shared with the public):
Hello @Степан_Сычёв
Can you confirm that the sprint you are looking for exists and is either backlogged or active in your FireTeam project?
Hello, @Fernando Bordallo
Yes, of course. Spint has been started (active):
Interesting. Are you on Jira cloud? I haven't seen that version of the collapsed navigation for over a year.On a different note, are you able of editing the issue in the full view page of the issue itself and see the sprint there or does the issue occur on both the creation modal and on the issue view page?
Jira-server.
And yes. I can select the sprint value for issue in project 365.1 (this issue was automatically created by automation):
@Fernando Bordallo , @Mark Chaimungkalanont , I have the same problem - I can't specify to which of the future sprints the story will go to, it only lets me choose the active or the next sprint.
Could you please advise on the solution?
I'm on Jira Server.
I'm on Jira Cloud and having the same problem as Anita
Same problem as Chris and Anita. Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.