Hi Team,
Certain custom fields have been vanished from the custom fields list. Those fields are visible in the issue create screen and field configuration area. It is only vanished from custom fields section. Please help in resolving this issue.
Regards,
Pavithra D
By custom fields section, I assume you mean in the issue view? I'd guess the fields are empty, as JIRA hides them on view.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your quick response.
Nope. I am not mentioning the issue view. The fields are not visible from the 'custom fields' section where we will create and configure them.
Custom fields are sorted in alphabetical order in which the fields starts with i,j,k,l are vanished.
Yes, "custom fields section" is wonderfully unclear on what you are looking at (there's at least six that spring to my mind)
I now assume you mean in the administration functionality. Disappearing fields in there are down to either invalid field names, or, more often, people botching javascript into field descriptions (never do that, it's always the wrong thing to do)
Have you got any javascript or dodgy field names?
yeah. I am talking about the custom fields administration page.
image2017-3-14 17:3:29.png
And as you mentioned, I have added a java script to a field description.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.