I created a ticket through Jira Service Desk for help with an issue but it has not been resolved and apparently there is no way of escalating the issue to somebody else. Is this the right place to ask: how can I escalate an issue that has not been resolved?
Thank you for your help.
Hi @Alejandro_DOMINGUEZ ,
Welcome to the community.
Do you mean a service desk in your company or what service desk are you referring to?
In general, it can be configured, if there is a way to escalate an issue and what that means for the users.
So, I don't think that there is a general solution for this.
It's a service desk in my company called Group Jira Ticketing, but apparently the service is provided by Atlassian.
Hello @Alejandro_DOMINGUEZ
The escalation of a ticket opened within your company's service desk can only be driven internally. Atlassian is indeed the software provider but its use falls in the customer's hands.
Thank you @Fernando Bordallo and @Bastian Stehmann both for your help. I will look further internally to find out where to direct an escalation process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.