Hi,
Happy new year !
I want to use Jira service desk for customer relationship but i have two issues. I create Organization and add customers to these one
When a customer create a new request by using the widget, i would like that its request to be automatically assign to the organization of the customer. how can i do this ?
I tried to create an automation rule but the field organization is not proposed when you choose "the issue is created".
I can't either add it to the request form in the widget because it's a context field and not a multi-line custom field.
My second issue is close to this matter. Is it possible to link a customer Jira account (still in an organization) to an internal account of ou plateform so that's the e-mail field in the widget is automatically fill ? How do you do that ?
Thanks for your help,
Julien