When creating new issues, Jira has been putting them into the last project to which I added an issue, rather than the project I just opened and is displayed on the screen. Let's say last week, I entered a new issue for project A. This week, I go into Jira, navigate to project B, and then enter a new issue. What I find is that the issue is added to project A. This is very frustrating because I have to now move the issue after creating it. If I don't remember which was the last project I worked on, it takes even more time to get it moved as I have to find where the issue went. (Thankfully the search routines work well so it does reduce the amount of time to find it.)
Is there a way to fix this already that I'm not aware of? If not, please consider changing the operation.