Hello Team,
Can you please help me with link to get all sprints for all projects in JIRA Instance. I know we can do it for specific project. But I have a requirement where I need to pull irrespective of project.
https://example.com/rest/agile/latest/sprint
The above link gives me error : HTTP ERROR 405
where as the below links works fine where I need to specify specific board id and sprint id
https://example.com/rest/agile/latest/sprint/109
https://example.com/rest/agile/latest/board/139/sprint
Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Manoj
Hi @Manoj Kumar ,
I think the endpoint you are looking for is
http://0.0.0.0:8080/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker
The result will be something link this.
{"suggestions": [{"name": "Sample Sprint 2","id": 1,"stateKey": "ACTIVE","boardName": "SP board","date": "2019-12-20T07:34:42Z"}],"allMatches": []}
One tool that can help you troubleshoot and explore the APIs is the Rest API Browser plugin.
Download it and then access the URL below.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211542/atlassian-rest-api-browser
http://0.0.0.0:8080/plugins/servlet/restbrowser#/resource/greenhopper-1-0-sprint-picker
That does not return all sprints for all projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.