Not sure how to fix this issue. Someone, please help!
What was the previous version?
Are you using the built-in database for authorization or an external directory?
Hi Max, I am taking over bitbucket managing from a previous employee. So to answer your question, I am unsure. But when I login I see there is an active directory connector.
i am upgrading from bitbucket 5.14. After the upgrade I can only login using a local account. But using my active directory login no longer works. And I can’t figure out how to fix this issue.
1. With 'Admin' permission check your auth directories - in Bitbucket Server administration area, click User Directories (under Accounts).
2. And check Manage apps under Add-ons - after the upgrade, some of them could become inoperative.
@Max MalyginThis is what we have under User Directories
No apps under Manager Apps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.