I am just starting to learn Jira and have been working through the 'Go Agile with Jira (cloud) as part of the Jira University on the atlassian site. I am having three issues so far....
1. The guide says create a Quick Filter for critical issues by writing priority=critical however this returns a "The value 'critical' does not exist for the field 'priority'." error. Highest seems to work but the critical operator is missing?
2. I have the same issue when creating a new swimlane based on queries, it asks me to add a Blocker by putting priority=blocker in the JQL window however this returns the same error. I've attached screenshots.
3. I also cant click Syntax help in the syntax dropdown menu (which appears when typing in something like 'priority'. (screenshot attached)
Any idea whats going on? I have tried different computers and browsers but this hasn't made a difference.
Thanks a lot.


