Hi...Is there a limit to the # of cards you can put into the macro? Or do they just continue to wrap around? Thanks!
Hello @Sara Mills ! As I understand the situation, you need the information about how many cards you can effectively use with the Deck of Cards Macro by ServiceRocket.
Looking at the Composition Tabs for Confluence documentation page, I was unable to locate any kind of limitation tied to the number of Card Macros contained within the Deck of Cards macro.
Here are the pages I read to try and find some information on it:
[ServiceRocket] [Composition Tabs for Confluence] Deck of Cards [ServiceRocket] [Composition Tabs for Confluence] Card
This page, however, states that we can create as many cards as we want:
[ServiceRocket][Composition Tabs for Confluence] Creating Tabs with Composition Server
Excerpt from the page, under step 6:
Now create as many Card macros as you want tabs.
I hope this helps! Looking forward to your reply.
Hi @Sara Mills,
Currently there is no limitation on the number of Cards (or Tabs for Confluence Cloud) and all the cards will be displayed within the page.Hope this information were helpful and please feel free to reach out to us at support@servicerocket.com if you need any further assistance.
Cheers,Iman (ServiceRocket)
Thank you!
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.