Hi,
I want to have integration between Salesforce to JIRA using REST webservice. On record creation in salesforce the issue should be created in JIRA. I have JIRA url, project and ISSUe type with me. I need Apex code and trigger to make it possible
What do you mean by "Apex code and trigger"?
You'll need to add something to Salesforce that can issue the calls to JIRA as per https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/ - for your case, I'd actually start with https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+REST+API+Example+-+Create+Issue as you should be able to adapt that to whatever you write in Salesforce.
Well, salesforce has a possibility to develop in JAVA, just make a HTTP REST call to your JIRA server... nice tutorial could be found here https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JIRA+REST+APIs#JIRARESTAPIs-ASimpleExample:CreatinganIssueinJIRA
Have you tried using Zapier for that? This, or IFTTT could save you some programming.
https://zapier.com/zapbook/jira/salesforce/
There are several commercial add-ons that do this as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.