Hi Community,
I currently have my Jira Service Desk with a security level per department. When a ticket comes in, I set the security level to the relevant department so it will show up in their queues. I use the security levels to ensure that agents can only access tickets that are part of their department.
This has been working relatively well, however I have an issue when tickets come in that require work from 2 different departments. For example, a ticket comes in that requires work from Sys Admins and IT-Dev departments. I first set to IT-Dev > They work, finish then send to me > I assign to Sys Admins via security level > They finish their work and close ticket.
They have to do this because an agent can only set the security level to either default or any security level they are a part of.
As you can see, this causes a lot of extra work since the ticket has to bounce around a few times. What I would like is the ability for my agents to assign security levels that they are not apart of so they can assign directly from IT Dev > Sys Admin
Is this possible with the current set up in JIRA?