Hi All,
I'm writing a small plugin, and i've used TextCFType.
When I'm searching for the values in JQL, i can use the = operator, but when trying the ~ operator I'm getting the The operator '~' is not supported by the XX field.
Any ideas why?
Hi
Go to custom fields, then edit custom filed from gear icon, then check for Search Template of TextCFType to be set to Free Text Searcher.
Same problem. I have the search template already set to Free Text Searcher. Still getting the same error.
Hi Howard,I have same problem and it looks that (in my case) root cause are 2 CFs with same name but different type. I have one text field (single line) and one numbered field. Both have same name. If I rename numbered field then I can use ~ operator in JQL for text field. If I change name back, then ~ operator is not available for text field.
BRPetr
Hi again,
if you have same problem like me (2 CFs with same name), you can use CF Id instead of field name, then you get ~ operator.Something like: cf[12345] ~ "text"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.