Hi
We have a servicedesk project were users without a license (anonymous access basically) are allowed to view the tickets in the project. This was meant so that certain people that don't require a Jira license, could still see the tickets and ALL of the details. I know this isn't the way to go about it, we should use request participants instead, but I believe this was setup for other reasons as well, but I don't quite remember them.
We've now noticed that whenever we give them the URL for the agent view, if they were logged in on the customer portal before and their session is still active, that the agent URL forwards them to the portal instead. Is this because of a cookie?
When they log out from the portal and browse to the agent view URL again, it works fine. Does someone know if this is based on their cookies and whether or not we can disable this functionality?
Thanks in advance!