Trying to get bulk change added to my Next Gen project as described here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver072/editing-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time-829092790.html?_ga=2.18508921.1761191343.1578594480-2120323268.1578425603
I set global permissions for bulk change
https://mrkr.io/s/5e179328c070b862707bf141/0
Still does not show bulk change option.
https://mrkr.io/s/5e179361ddba7756c206dcca/0
Appreciate ANY help, spent too long trying to figure this out.
Thank you, Jules
I believe you should only be able to bulk change issues from Issue Search, and the screenshot looks like you are trying from the Active Sprint screen.
Click on "Search" from the left sidebar and then click on "View All: Issues." Then create a query that includes the issues you wanted to change and then try the ellipses and Bulk change.
Appreciate you trying to help but that also doesn't give me the bulk change option.
https://mrkr.io/s/5e179940cbe39b62dd01da2b/0https://mrkr.io/s/5e179940cbe39b62dd01da2b/0
Sorry, I get it now. Thank you! That explains it!!! Huge thanks.
But what i'm trying to do is select by cherry picking certain issues to either assign them a label en bulk, or put into an epic, or close, etc. Do you know if that is possible? I thought you could select several issues and then do 'an action, like close, or assign a label, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.