i cant edit spreadsheets in excel i have the webdav firefox addin installed
capture 3.pngcapture2.jpg
Hi Danny,
The problem is probably due to your path.
Maybe try to create a new excel 'June_16'.
A space in a path is often a problem
Damien.
Hi Damien
Thanks for replying what I dont understand if this is issue why is it only affecting a number of users the rest of the users are using it just fine I ve looked at the working systems to see if theres any diffrence but there isnt - it dont make sense if there was an issue using the space it would affect everyone wouldnt it?
Nope, that's weird, but, i found this on Google...
It will be long, but, I can't really know why there is a problem only with some people.
Are you all using the same Excel's version?
yes we re all using office 2010 so its really strange
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.