Hi,
I am having the permission to create space in Confluence but I am not able to do the same using Rest API in Jmeter.
Received Error is 403 - Forbidden Error.
It would be helpful if you provide header manager content.
Regards,
Kulasekhar
@PASUPULA REDDY It is very hard to provide the help with less information.
Can you please let me know if you can call REST api successfully outside JMeter? What is the exact command have you run? And what is the one you passed to JMeter? Can you share?
thanks for the response.
I am passing the credentials inside J-meter
PFB Code which i am trying to create the space using Rest Api in j-meter and the method calling is "post".
{
"key": "TST_CONF","name": "APT_Confluence","description": {"plain": {"value": "This is an example space","representation": "plain"}},"metadata": {}}
And also, posting the error code below.
{"statusCode":403,"data":{"authorized":false,"valid":true,"allowedInReadOnlyMode":true,"errors":[],"successful":false},"message":"Cannot create Space","reason":"Forbidden"}.
And also adding additional info here
https://localhost:8095/rest/api/space - this rest api path I am calling inside J-meter
@PASUPULA REDDY Can you try to make it work without Jmeter first? I suspect your account does not have enough permission to create space
That is why the status code returns 403
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.