Hi,
I want to export one complete JIRA project from a staging instance to a production one. I tried to follow this https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver085/exporting-configuration-for-changed-projects-from-staging-981155855.html but I don't have the "Project Configurator" in my user interface. Can anyone help on this? Best regards!
Hi @s.balerin
You will first need to download and install the Project Configurator Plugin in Jira:
Plugins can be installed from UPM :
I think that article is written for this add-onhttps://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211147/project-configurator-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Hi Adrian,
It makes sense... The Atlassian documentation could be more precise on this topic...
Do you know other way to achieve my project export/import?
Thanks for your answer!
There is no other way. I only use the test instance to test plugins or upgrades. If I want to create new workflows, screens, etc. I build a project with them in the production instance with a permission scheme restricted to me and anyone I want to 'test drive' the project. I can keep reusing the test project applying new schemes, fields, etc. as needed.
Thanks Joe, this is the way I was working before installing a staging instance ;-). I will go back to the trees! :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.