Good day knowledgeable people,
About every 5s we get a log like so;
2020-01-08 11:03:10,762 Caesium-1-4 WARN anonymous Add New Issue/Comment [c.a.mail.incoming.mailfetcherservice] Add New Issue/Comment[10100]: Reporter (alert@newrelic.com) does not have permission to create an issue. Message rejected.
Once upon a time we did have emails from that service going to JSD but it was removed sometime later. No emails from alert@newrelic.com have been received in that email account for many months minimum. That email address is not the only one WARNed about, just the main one.
I completely cleared the mailbox of everything to ensure it's not somehow picking up old emails.
The mailservice log shows other emails being processed correctly as expected.
It _feels_ like the details of these emails are in the database but are not cleared. Poking around in the database without guidance looks risky as it's rather complex.
Although the above is about a warning we often have JSD's garbage collector max out and the service requires a restart to use sensibly, error below. I am hoping these 2 items are related. -Xmx seems to be set to 2.5g.
"java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded"
The actual thread that triggers this seems random.
The mailfetcherservice logs are the only consistent log entry I find near the GC crash, although this may be because they're being logged all the time (every 5s).
I've googled about for information and it's all about giving that email user the right access but I don't want him to have the right access, I'd like JSD to dump them and never try again heh.
Actually I want to resolve the GC issue as that's my main problem but I'm having issues finding enough information, most the advice seems to be increase heap size but it's looks like it's already 2.5g.
Any advice would really be appreciated as I'm fed up with restarting the service twice a day 
Many thanks,
Dave