Hi.
I'm a beginner.
The system downloads my e-mail inbox (it can be seen in the e-mail server logs) but will not show up in the project. What to look for?
Hello @net.ifnames1
Can you be little more specific about what were you trying to configure and what is the expected and actual outputs, then we can help you.
Regards,
Vishwas
ReplyI have a project at Jira Service Desk. In the email settings of this project, I provided the configuration of the mailbox. I'm sending messages to this inbox. These messages do not show up in this project. Jira receives email but does not display it in the project. I do not know why?
Can you Navigate and check in Administration --> Applications. Under Service Desk option Select Email Requests, at the bottom there will Email addresses tab, there check the logs, then see why mails are not coming.
OK Thx
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.