Hi,
I have put a RSS macros into a page of mine, but i found that the layout of the RSS is not what I want it to be, i am now have a HTML code, can i use that code to change the layout? or is there any other way to change it?
Best wishes,
Charlie
Hi, everyone i have found a way to change the layout of RSS, there is a Macro called HTML, you can put your own HTML code inside and it will change the layout of RSS reader. but it require HTML knowledge.
Great question. I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
I've been working on this for a day, haven't found a clue yet.
What version of Confluence are you using @Charlie Yang
i'm using Confluence 6.8.1, is there any way to change the layout?
@Charlie Yang I think this can be achieved via custom css but it will need you to have CSS knowledge and Web Development in order to provide your custom CSS to override the existing CSS by RSS Macro https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.