Whenever I edit any calendar information (time, holiday, etc.) all holiday dates are decreased by one day.
Hi,
Can you tell me what version of Service Desk this is happening on? I experienced the same problem on 4.5.1. At first I thought it was an input error on our behalf, but now I'm thinking this is an actual bug.
Susan
4.6.0, but the problem has already been happening in several versions.
Hey there!
Thanks for noting this. I've been able to reproduce the issue and written it up as a bug: JSDSERVER-6700. While looking into this, I noticed it was very similar to another bug that affects entering the dates - JSDSERVER-6599. This second bug is mostly corrected in the most recent Service Desk releases (4.5.2+, 4.6.0+).
Both issues affect the new Calendars view for working hours introduced in Service Desk 4.4. For this issue specifically, I found two possible workarounds:
sd.workinghours.new.page.disabled
Thanks again for describing this so we could get the bug documented well. If you have any more concerns about the Calendar / working time views, please let me know!
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.