Our first new badge of 2020 is here!
And you can earn it by completing the Jira Align Early Advocate challenge. What's the deal with Jira Align? What does this challenge entail? And am I the only one who keeps reading it as "Avocado challenge"? Find out by reading @Mandy Ross's post right here!
Yum Yum I love Avocado. I am with you on this one @Monique vdB some days I can read a word the way my brains wants it.
So cute! ♡ Also, a lawyer and avocado have the same word in French - avocate/avocat
Sunny greetings from Portugal y'all! 🇵🇹☀️😎👍
Whilst on some Quality #MeTime on hols, I couldn't resist login in for the Avocado Badge! 🥑🎫
Here's a fun Avocado Community fact:
My brain just melted.... too much talk of Avocados. Screenshot removed. HAHAHAHAHAA 😅😂🤣🤪
(I think i'll go back to sleep..... 😴💤)
Love the new challenge cause I stumbled across this topic end of last year (align not avocado 🥑)
@Andy - PTC Redundant - best job 😎👍 made my day
Here is Avocado Advocat
I'm not fully understanding the avocado thing going on but I do agree that avocado's are pretty awesome.
Oh! yes, Oh! No!! I don't have Twitter and Linkedin :-) I not so social on other social platforms.
😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.