We turned on User Provisioning this morning in Okta. We created a push group where the Active Directory (source) group has 7 members.
The group successfully provisioned to Atlassian Access, however only 6 of the 7 members were included in the group.
The account that wasn't included existed in the Directory in Atlassian prior to provisioning. It was enabled but had no product access defined.
I setup "no-email" invitations for the other 6 accounts prior to provisioning, and they all successfully provisioned, e.g. -their full names now appear instead of just their email address.
There are no error indications in the Audit log in Access, nor in Okta. In fact, Okta indicates 7 users were provisioned.
I tried enabling product access on the problem account and forcing a sync from Okta, but the group remains at 6 members.
Before I move on to Support I thought I would try here for suggestions or info.
Darryl