I have a need to put multiple (clickable) UNC links into my JIRA issues. In the past, I believe we had a special custom field with a custom renderer - but now I've moved to 6.1.3 and it doesn't work.
I am aware there is a File Link field, but it does not support UNC paths. I am also aware that I could use Wiki markup, but this is time consuming and my users will not be able to do this consistently.
The only other option I've found is doing in-line Javascript on the custom field descriptor but this has been very hard to debug. I've finally found that I think the pages are getting cached with the snapshot of what the field descriptor was at that time so all the issues do not get the new javascript code until I perform a full re-index. Can anyone else confirm this, or provide a better solution?