I would like to create a directory like structure for my projects,
e.g. abc/def/project.git
Something like this. Is this possible in stash?
Thanks.
This functionality is currently not built in. A feature request can be found in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STASH-2727 and its linked issues.
There exists a free Stash Project Categories plugin.You can find it at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.plugin.stash-project-categories. It's in beta, and I haven't tried it out myself, but it might be what you're looking for.
Thanks, I have installed the plugin in version 2.5 of stash and it doesn't seem to be working the way I thought. There is 0.2 version of this plugin but I can't download it.
I was looking for it too then we came up with using the "components" field as subprojects. In components we have entered all out subprojects and made that mandatory field for that specific project while creating an issue.
Once this is done, its easy to create filters based on componends and feed them to the widgets onto your dashboard.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.