Hi, Is there a way, without going into every board, to identify the sprint start dates using JQL?I have tried finding the answers but not able to get anything.
Please let me know if someone can help me with the JQL query.
You cant do this with JQL
@Randy Hi Randy, thanks for your response. Is there any other way to achieve this?
could you suggest something?
do you want all active and completed sprints across all projects on the instance or just something like all active and completed sprints across a single project?
@Randy All the sprints. I have managed to get that eventually using Java but now I am stuck at something different. The API i am using to get all the board details (/jira/rest/agile/1.0/board) is limiting the result to 50 but I want to retrieve all the board id's so that i can retrieve all the sprints using those board id's.
Is there a way we can undo the default and get all the results using API? I have tried using maxResult option by appending to the URL but it didn't work,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.