Hello!How can I update a issue summary in create issue post function?My summary needs to be likeissue type name + origin summary
Hello @Valeria Cruz
what Apps are you using to achieve this? This does not seem to be a default functionality.
Using the Update Issue Field Postfunction, you can simply override the summary to a static text as far as I know. For the actions you are trying to perform, you will need to take a look at one of the following Apps, but any of those should be able to achieve what you are looking for:
Cheers,
Andrej from greenique
You used the scriptrunner tag, so I take it that you have that add-on installed. With that, you can create a simple post function of type Script Post-Function [ScriptRunner] > Custom script post-function with an inline script of:
issue.summary = issue.getIssueType().name + " " + issue.summary
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.