Hi there,
I'm trying to gain access to edit a confluence page:
https://collaborate.translations.com/display/TPTProd/PXL+United+States
The page and the links are restricted so I cannot edit anything. I checked the 'help' section which mentions click a 'request access' button on the page but this cannot be found anywhere.
Please advise
Thanks
@cvillanueva
You get an option to request access if the page is restricted for both "View and Edit", if you are able to see that page then obviously that page is only restricted for Edit or the request access message above doesn't appear, you're not able to request access for that particular page. This usually is because the page has inherited view restrictions from a parent page, you don't have adequate space permissions, or there is no mail server set up.
Pls reach out to space admin to get access to that page.
Regards,
Vishwas
Thank you Vishwas.
Do you have the contact for space admin?
I thought u were from that organization. If so pls reach out to respective admins they should be able to give access.
And i dont have contact for that space admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.