Hi,
We want to deactivate the users who are not logged into jira from past 30 days. Before deactivating them, we want send an alert mail.
Can anyone help me how to automate this?
Thanks
There isn’t a way to automate this at least OOTB. What I have done is to create an excel template, export the users, drop them into my template and then filter on the ‘haven’t logged in since’. Copy the users and drop into an email.
@Jack Brickey
Can't we automate by using scriptrunner also?
very possible. I haven't use the addon for some time so I can't try it out. Have you use the search bar above to see if others have solved this previously?
I don't know of a way to accomplish this within Jira, but if you have database access, you can run the following query to identify such users:
SELECT display_name,email_address,FROM_UNIXTIME(left(attribute_value,char_length(attribute_value)-3)) AS 'last_successful_login'FROM jira.cwd_userLEFT JOIN jira.cwd_user_attributes on jira.cwd_user.ID = jira.cwd_user_attributes.user_id AND attribute_name = 'login.lastLoginMillis'WHERE active = 1HAVING last_successful_login < now() - interval 30 dayORDER BY attribute_value DESC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.