We recently upgraded to Service Desk 4.5.2 and want to use the new portal design mentioned here; https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk/a-stylish-new-portal-for-jira-service-desk-server-and-data-center-customers-963663645.html.
However, I'm unable to find the location of "opt in" within the desk from the guide.
Does anyone know how I can get this setup?
Hello Megan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, can you please let us know what do you see when you go to:
If possible, send us a screenshot.
On those pages, you should see the option to opt-in for the new portal.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica
Please find below my screenshots.
I'm not seeing any options to "opt in".
Also noting that I'm an overall admin within our instance.
ThanksMegan
Thank you for the details!
If you go to Project settings > Portal settings > View and customize, does it show any different options?
Also, you can check if the flag that disables this feature was added to the Dark Features. To fix the error, you can follow the steps below:
Here is the view I'm seeing from the portal.
I also confirmed that sd.customerportal.customization is NOT in the Dark Features.
I see the same issue after upgrading to version 4.5.2. We could enable this feature by adding "sd.customerportal.customization.enabled" as a dark feature. But adding this will change the look, does not give an option to opt in.
Thanks,
Vaani
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.