Hello,
i would to troubleshoot a problem we have when we want to export a PDF in french language, the é è à etc are not exported correctly. I already find this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-pdf-in-another-language-175473.html but it's not helping me.
I don't know if i need to choose a specific font to install but the page is made directly in confluence with "paragraph"
It's what we have in confluence :
The PDF :
An idea?? The font seems to be completely different...
Thanks !
Hi,
you need to install font which fully support french characters. We had this problem also with czech characters on several customer instances.
Thanks but when it's exporting, i suppose we need to tell which font use for export, right? Do you know how we define it? Thanks !
You need to go DOMAIN/admin/flyingpdf/configurepdflanguagesupport.action
There upload a font file
For details look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-pdf-in-another-language-175473.html
I installed font Verdana and added
@pagetTeng{content: "Document Title Goes Here"; /* This is the content that will appear in the header */font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 8pt;}
in Global PDF Stylesheet but there is not change. I changed the font-size to 40 pt just for the test but there is no change. Have i forgotten something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.