JIRA Newbie: Be gentle.
I am the JIRA administrator and I have 9 users all assigned to a new project and they have various roles. However, 1 user is unable to perform any tasks in JIRA and although under 'User Management' he has a 'Developer' and a 'User' role when I go to 'View Project Roles for User' it has a message stating 'There are currently no project role associations for this user'. I then select the 'Edit Project Roles' and the page displays the message,
This screen allows you to add/remove a user from a project role by ticking/unticking the checkboxes.
Note: A group name (shown in parentheses) indicates that the group is a member of the project role, and the user is a member of the group; so the user is an indirect member of the project role.
|
|
There are currently no project role associations for this user.
|
|
However, this page does not display any tick boxes which it does for all the other users.
Any suggestions?
Thankyou
|
<form class="aui" action="EditUserProjectRoles.jspa" method="post" name="edituserprojectroles">
</form>