I have a bamboo server running in version 5.14.5 and I'm trying to upgrade it. I follow every step on upgrade tutorial (upgrade first to 6.5 and then to latest), but when i running the version 6.5 i have an error of licence. Just is showing for me:
Bamboo bootstrap failed: Unable to run pre-bootstrap upgrade tasks as your support period has ended. Please contact Atlassian and https://support.atlassian.com
My environment is a linux server x86_64.
Hi @touchmx ,
You can't upgrade the application if the support period has ended.
The workaround for this is to add an Evaluation license and continue the upgrade.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/how-do-i-generate-extend-bitbucket-server-evaluation-license-779171659.html
-
Once done you can then process the Commercial license for the instance.
--
If you don't already know here are what is included in the Commercial license.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-happens-if-JIRA-Server-license-expires/qaq-p/587267
Hi @touchmx,
Even though @brbojorque has referenced a post about Jira Server the same rules also apply to a Bamboo server, thought I'd just make that clarification.
-Jimmy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.