Hi,
During test of our system we create one page with several table where each line is one functionality to test. When tester finish test of given functionality he or she modifies row (fill name of person who perform test, give a result of test and in case of error give a ling to Jira issue).
Currently it is one Confluence page with many tables where each table has more or less 30 rows. Such solution is not perfect because we encounter problem with parallel modification and each time tester has to press Edit.
I've found Checklist plugin, it offers almost everything we need but I do not understand why there is no possibility to generate checklist without subpages 
Is there possibility to generate checklist but without creation of subpages or maybe you can propose other plugin.
I've attached screenshot what I created using checklist macro, it is almost what we need but in "Functionality" column we expect to store free text instead link to child page.
http://szymanskich.net/pub/tmp/dowyslania.jpg