Hello All,
I am trying to integrate Jira with Apache, as per the article here https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/integrating-jira-with-apache-using-ssl-861253896.html
My Apache server is already configured with a GoDaddy CA and wildcard *.mydomain.com and currently works well serving others Apache "alias" such https://server.domain.com/abc, https://server.domain.com/xyz
The problem which I experience is related to the path https://server.domain.com/jira which returns permission access.
Configuration
Apache2 apache.conf
Alias /jira "/usr/local/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira"
<Directory "/usr/local/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/">
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
Jira server.xml
<Engine defaultHost="localhost" name="Catalina">
<Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" name="localhost" unpackWARs="true">
<Context docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" path="/jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="t
rue">
<Service name="Catalina">
<!-- Apache Proxy Connector with values for scheme, proxyName and proxyPort -->
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443
" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
scheme="https" proxyName="jira.atlassian.com" proxyPort="443"/>
<!-- Standard HTTP Connector -->
<Connector acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" port="8081" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443
" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"/>
The user "jira" is a member of the Apache user group;
The user "apache" is a member of the "jira" group".
The apache server has been restarted many times with no effect.
Any idea what the problem might be, please? What I am making wrong?
Thanks in advance
Sal