Hi,
Jira has stopped authenticating active directory users (including the user with administrator privileges).No access to Jira, just AD, how can I solve this?
Kind Regards
Hi @Roberto Miasack ,
There should be an internal user with admin rights. Can you please check it?
If you don't know the credentials, you can restore it by following these steps.
Regards
Hi, Tansu.
Thanks for the quick response.I don't have internal user access so I'm following the steps you sent me.
Anyway, I can't create the recovery_admin user. Could you help me validate if the sevenv.bat file is correctly edited?
You don't have to create a recovery_admin user. It will be automatically eligible to login after following the steps in KB.
I add this setence is the last line?
-Datlassian.recovery.password=<your-password>
Hi @Roberto Miasack since your server is Windows.
Please follow the command to open the Properties window of Java in this link. (Please see the Windows Service instruction specifically)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-938847831.html?Settingpropertiesandoptionsonstartup-Windowsservice
After that follow the link @Tansu Akdeniz added in his answer.
This time add the
Into the Java tab in the Tomcat settings in the Windows Service.
Restart Jira via Windows Services (services.msc)
Try the password you have specified
Hi, Bryan.
I already did what you quoted above. I still can't authenticate with recovery_admin.
@Roberto Miasack
Please follow the content of the link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/setting-properties-and-options-on-startup-938847831.html#Settingpropertiesandoptionsonstartup-Windowsservice
You need to do a series of commands just to get the JAVA options and put the arguments in that window.
Remember to restart Jira.
Bryan,
Thank you for answer me.
But, i could not reproduce. I do not know where I am going wrong in the steps, but this recovery_admin does not work.
If there is any other way to help me, i appreciate.
Kind Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.