How can I enter page labels into a table within a page?
For example, if I have a collection of pages with each page listing a summary details of a tree in the form of a table. I want them labeled in this tabular manner as there is a natural grouping of labels. Just adding all of them to a page is very messy and confusing. I want to use the labels in a normal fashion later, e.g. summary table.
Example below with underlined text as label:
Page 1:
- Tree Name: Apple
- Tree Size: MediumSize
- Soil Type: Dark Clay Sandy
- Description: An apple is a fruit that is on average 7cm in diameter. It is widely grown.
Page 2:
- Tree Name: Cactus
- Tree Size: SmallSize MediumSize LargeSize
- Soil Type: Sandy
- Description: A cactus is a desert plant that can survive without water for a long time.