I am using BitBucket 6.9.1 on a Windows Server behind IIS with reverse proxy. If I call my bitbucket web via https://www.server.com/git/login?nextUrl=%2Fdashboard I get the login screen. If I try to login with my credentials, I get a 404 message. Page was redirected to https://www.server.com/git/j_atl_security_check.
The network request was
Requested Address: https://www.server.com/git/j_atl_security_check
Methode: POST
External Address: 123.456.789.10:443
Status-Code: 404
Version: HTTP/1.1
Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade
I have no idea, why. Any suggestions?
HI Andreas,
It looks like you are running into Bitbucket Server displays 404 j_bitbucket_security_check
Please follow the instructions on the KB article and let us know if this resolves the issue.
Thanks,Edward
Hi Edward,
Thanks for your response. I read the article and made the query. I've got just one result:
id application_id directory_id list_index is_allow_all65537 1 32769 0 T
It looks okay for me.
Regards,
Andreas
Hey Andreas, was your issue ever resolved? Seeing a similar problem.
Had to contact the service. They fixed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.