This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Core 7.1.x release notes
This is what Jira's versions look like after Gui upgradeimage2016-6-30 13:55:16.png
Yes, that's correct. Is there a question here?
Just a remark that admins should be notified of this limited upgrade
What "limited upgrade"? I'm afraid I'm not understanding the problem or question here. Could you explain?
Glad to..
I've encountered the bug in JRA-61179.
In 7.1.8 there is mention of a fix to this bug, so i upgraded JIRA 7.1.7 with the bug, to the bugless 7.1.8 via the GUI upgrade option.
So far so good, but when trying to import CSV which was bugged in 7.1.7, I've realized that the bug still exists.
The mention of the upgrade limitation in JIRA Software if exist via the GUI is not clear enough ("If you update JIRA Software 7.1.8 through the Application page in JIRA, you won't notice any difference. If you upgrade your instance to JIRA Software 7.1.8 using the full installer, this will include the JIRA Core 7.1.8 update.") .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.