Hi everyone
I need to get a list of Confluence users who have never logged in.I have been searching and testing several items but none has returned the correct information.For example this links:https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-check-for-users-who-never-logged-into-confluence-777015610.htmlhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-identify-inactive-users-in-confluence-214335880.html
I think the problem is that our Confluence uses the Jira user directory, so the information in the first link does not show the correct information. I sense that when using the Jira user directory, the information is stored differently in the database.
Has anyone managed to obtain that information reliably?
Use Confluence 6.13.8 and Oracle 12C.
Thank you very much in advance.Greetings.
Hey @Benito Jiménez
You can easily achieve this through the User Management for Confluence add-on. I would go ahead and install it as a trial to give it a try.
Regards,
Ivan.
Hi, @Benito Jiménez !
You can find Shannon's answer at the similar question.
Hi Alexander, thank you very much for your answer, but, as I said in my initial comment, I already tried that query and it didn't work I have already tried many queries that I have seen in other consultations but none has given me the information I need.
Thank you very much for your help @Ivan Lima , the solution worked perfectly for me!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.