How do I search for JIRAs that are OPEN or CLOSED for specific periods? For example, if I need to search for all OPEN JIRAs month on month for the year 2019, how do I do that?
Hi @Aravind Sethuraman ,
Welcome to Community !
Can you please write below JQL query like for Jan month and you can construct JQl query in same manner.
project = ABC and created >= startOfYear() AND created <= startOfYear(1m)
Thanks,
Avinash
Hello Aravind and Welcome,
Have you ever tried the Created vs Resolved Issues Report?
Regards
Thanks both, much appreciated for your responses! In terms of closure stats, how do I look for the closures on a month on month basis for the year 2019 and these JIRAs may have been created even before 2019 and hence not limited to 2019 created JIRAs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.