Hi guys,
I need to integrate quickbooks with jira soft for invoice purpose can anyone share me any documentation how to do it.
Hello Rajesh,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I've searched for a documentation and add-ons on our marketplace, but there is no option to integrate Quickbooks directly from Jira.
There is a third-party app that may help you to integrate:
Hope this helps!
Regards,Angélica
Hi, @Rajesh Ramankutty
You can try the Clerk Invoices Jira app. It helps generate invoices from Jira and Tempo worklogs and export them to QuickBooks. So, it does exactly what you need.
I'm the developer of this app, so you can ask me any questions!
Hi Rajesh! I'd like to recommend you try out Skyvia if you use Quickbooks Online.
It is a web-based platform, which doesn't require coding knowledge. Using Skyvia you can schedule the process of loading data from Jira Cloud Platform to Quickbooks Online and vise versa: https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-quickbooks-jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.