We are no longer able to use templates on issues after upgrade to 8.5.1? Anyone seen this issue? Worked in 7.13 version. Template plugin seems fine.
Can you add a little more detail about what add-on what you are doing with the template yhat is not working?
So if you open an issue and go to More and select a template to use from the drop down, it errors out.
So this must be from an add-on? I am running 8.5.1 in our test environment and I don't see any templates in the drop down when viewing an issue. If that is the case I suggest you
1. Uninstall the add-on
2. Shut down Jira and clear the plugin cache
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-27314
3. Reinstall the add-on after you restart.
There are major changes to the core and Rest API's in the 8.x release and this may solve your issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.