Hi
I have looked through the images folder but I cant find the new new priority icon set. the one that goes from red to grey.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+Priority+Field+Values?preview=/185729602/689570653/JIRAEAP6.4Priorities.png
is there somewhere I can dowenload them?
They're not icons, they're css formatted text.
If you look at the html, you get class=" jira-issue-status-lozenge aui-lozenge jira-issue-status-lozenge-green jira-issue-status-lozenge-done aui-lozenge-subtle jira-issue-status-lozenge-max-width-medium"
Thanks but where do you mean I found find that in the html? Since I dont have the css 'icons' in my installation I cant see the html code for that. And how can I put this css code instead of icons? is it in the url for the icon in the 'edit' view of the priority?
There are no icons. There's css that says "when I find tag X around a word, draw it this way". When you look at a page that has a status on it, that's html, and your browser is drawing it as instructed. If you use ctrl-u to look at the plain unformatted html, you get the class stuff I mentioned wrapped around a word. To re-use it, you'll need to replicate what the the css says to draw the word out.
I created my own icons - word art in powerpoint or word, then saved as an image. I then loaded those images to a project ticket. This gave me a url that I could use for each priority.
Inspired idea to post the images in an issue. Then click on the image to view it and right-click to save the file location. Then use that in the Priorities as the "Icon URL". Great idea, and I used it myself, thanks!
Very smart! I used it as well. Thank you
Thank you! This worked perfectly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.