I've got a multi-project kanban board set up and we've been using it for quite some time... Generally, it pulls issues from our projects and shows each in-flight epic as its own swimlane and the columns show the state of the storys/bugs that are associated with the epic.
I recently started setting up a next-gen project and wanted to pull it onto this board. I have updated the board filter to pull in the epic/stories from that board and my initial test story is showing in the saved filter results. I didn't initially, but I now have also updated the columns to ensure the next-gen statuses are mapped appropriately (and the count even reflects what I expect to see), but when I view the board, the issue is not showing. Is there a limitation that prevents next gen issues from showing on the board? All signs suggest things are in order, but when I view, nothing...
