Hi All,
i have lost my recovery code and 2FA is enabled in my account. Now I have also lost the APP from mobile I am not able to login to bitbucket. When I try to use ssh for recovering the recover codes it says "ssh is not found as internal or external command".
I have public key and private key in my system but not in .ssh folder which is generally place in ~/user/.ssh location. I have saved them in another folder.
providing the only option of these 2 keys how can i recover my recovery codes to get access to my account? Please if someone can guide me step by step for doing all of the stuff.
1) How to run ssh command and where to run it? through command prompt or in git bash?
2) As my public key is already added while setting up the bit bucket account how can i use public key and private key to get the recovery codes?
TIA
Abhishek