After upgrading to build 4.6.0 fields do no display correctly and I am unable to select anything from the field
Hi.
Insight CFs are also affected.
This is now a confirmed Bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-70473
Yinon
Mindville Support Team
Hi @Toby Pittman
Is the field still available on the create/edit screen configured for the project? It may have been accidentally removed from these screens during the upgrade, but still show up.
If that doesn't have any results, do you have any add-ons that can alter field behaviours (such as ScriptRunner); Are they up-to-date?
You can also check the log when pressing "create" to see if an error gets logged when opening the create screen.
It may be a bug, but I don't find any logged bugs in the public JSD development project. You can also try to log a ticket with Atlassian via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ Make sure to already provide a support zip when logging a ticket with them.
Kind regardsJorden
There is nothing new... all we did is perform the upgrade to build 4.6.0 and it broke. I recently upgraded to build 4.6.1 in hopes that this would be fixed and it is NOT.
As mentioned by @Yinon Negev , it is a confirmed bug on JSD. You can add an "affects my team" vote on the ticket here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-6702
(same link as provided by Yinon).
I suggest marking their answer as accepted so others know that this is a confirmed bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.