Kindly help me to change admin password
Hi @Gauri Velankar
If you are a Jira administrator and the admin account you want to change the password for is either internal, or the user directory is writeable, you can simply go to the User Management section in Jira, go to the specific User and in the top right, there should be a menu with the option to set a password.
If you've lost access to all internal admin accounts, I advise you to follow this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html
Kind regardsJorden
I am not fining options to change the psw..., I can only edit the roles of it
Have you opened the user's specific administration page (by clicking on its name). It should look like this.
However, on my printscreen under "Actions", you'll see that I also don't have the possibility to set the password. This is because of the "Directory" being Crowd server and it being configured to be read-only.
If your user management is coming from something different than Jira Internal User Directory, it may be configured to be read-only. In that case, you should update the user details in the user management application that you use.
I also believe you should have the system administrator global permissions. So make sure that's okay.
PS: more info can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/create-edit-or-remove-a-user-938847025.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.