I would like to create a "live link" (a clickable link) to a Confluence page, within a JIRA Field Label. Can it be done?
The custom field Description (which is rendered under the custom field) supports html & javascript.
I just did a quick test using the following in the Description of a new custom field and it worked fine (was clickable):
<a href="http://www.glintech.com">CLICK ME!</a>
Is that what you mean?
This worked like a charm and I was even able to add target="_blank" to get the link to open in a separate page. Awesome.
know this question was asked a long time ago, I've tried this solution but was unable to replicate it, is it still possible to render a field description and inject HTML or Javascript?
Result of custom field, I see the text under as a description but it ain't clickable.I would like to use this solution that when it is click it open a new Confluence document in the proper space and then be link to the Jira task.
Current version JIRA v7.6.1
Thanks in advance,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.